- Metal: 14K Gold Plated (White) / 18K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
- Stones Cubic Zirconia
- Pendant: 0.70″Wx 0.87″H (1.8cmWx2.2cmH)
- Chain: Cable chain with lobster clasp. 18″ + 4 Extension (47cm-56cm).
- Tarnish Resistant: Shine that lasts for a long time
The material determines the quality and value of the jewelry for sure.
When it comes to necklaces, some materials are quite popular.
- Gold: Gold stays at the top choice for making a necklace because of its firmness. Besides, manufacturers find it simple to deal with gold since it is one of the most malleable metals.
- Silver: Silver appears to be popular among jewelry makers as it is soft, stretchable, antibacterial, and affordable. Polishing silver may achieve a lustrous shine as well.
If you have no idea how to pick the right necklace for your loved one, this description of necklace can help you out.
Choosing a necklace means that you have to take its design, material, and price into careful consideration.
Maybe you do not know that a heart-shaped pendant is far different from the star one. Moreover, each pendant only looks well with a specific chain, not to mention that material is a headache issue.
Purposes Of Giving A Necklace
A man does not give someone a necklace without any reason. Let?s explain what this action means.
Jewelry is a wonderful means of expressing love and care. When a man gives you jewelry, he is implying that you are valuable to him as well.
A man who likes or loves you will give you a beautiful necklace as a token of his affection. Only when you’re in a serious relationship, the man would only give you the nicest necklace he can buy to profess his undying love for you.
However, not all necklace gifts mean romance. Fathers, mothers, or friends can present a necklace as well. In this situation, the necklace is their way of expressing their affection for you and your relationship.